Skin Pigmentation Treatment In Delhi
Many folks suffer from skin discoloration because of augmented local skin pigment (melanin) production. Internal bodily controls can resist overproduction, but with constant exposure and with ageing then over exposed skin can lose its aptitude to curb overproduction and result in long-term hyperpigmentation marks. If you wish to attain pigmentation-free skin, you can visit SkinQure clinic for effective melasma treatment and pigmentation treatment in Delhi.
Pigmentation Treatment in Delhi at SkinQure
At our clinic, under the supervision of Dr. Jangid, various types of methods are used for the skin pigmentation treatment in Delhi. These methods include laser treatments, chemical peels and even techniques like microdermabrasion.
Pigmentation refers to the mysterious darkening (Hyperpigmentation) or lightening (Hypopigmentation) of the skin. Causes can commonly be UVR exposure, trauma, medicines, a chemical constituent or hormonal and Vitamin A & C deficiencies. Normal skin contains cells called melanocytes that create melanin,(see in picture) the brown skin colouring pigment of the skin and when these melanocytes are either unusual or oddly dispersed, it can give rise to pigmentation complications
There are many causes of facial pigmentation, thats why a proper diagnosis is must before taking any treatment, Don’t directly jump on laser or peeling treatment, Visit to a dermatologist and get it checked first. Dr. Jangid is explaining common causes of facial pigmentation –
- Melasma – This is common pigmentation causes by hormones and aggravated by sun light. present on bilateral face , nose and upper lip.
- Lentigines – These are small dotted pigmentation on face
- Freckles – Freckles are common in fair skin and these are sometime genetic. They fade in winter and appear more in summers ( in sun light)
- Facial acanthosis nigrecans – This type of pigmentation is more in obese people, on bilateral cheeks, on temple area or on forehead.
- Lichen planus pigmentosis – This is a common in mid-age females. pigmentation common on face, neck and upper chest.
- Drug induced pigmentation – some drugs can cause pigmentation on lips, face or neck
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) – Any trauma to the skin , specially brown skin like Indian skin, can heal with pigmentation.
Melasma is a type of facial pigmentation, also known as “chloasma” This is a brownish pigmentation, common in Indian skin, occurs on central face, including cheeks, nose, upperlips and above eyebrows.
The causes of melasma are –
- Hormonal causes
- Contraceptive pills containing hormones
- Certain medicines
- Sometimes perfumes and cosmetics
- Aggravated by Sun-Light
Lasers (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) are helixes of high-intensity monochromatic comprehensible light that can be used for the treatment of lots of dermatologic diseases according to the wavelength. The laser used in melasma or other pigmentary conditions are called Q-switched Nd-YAG laser ( Helios III Laser See in picture) pulse features and fluence of the laser being used and the nature of the pigmentation that has to be cured.
Definitely, pigmentation marks are very obstinate and cause enormous stress. One of the feasible solutions to say bye-bye to pigmentation is via chemical peel. In this process, a chemical solution is applied to the affected region. The chemical solution eliminates the impaired outer layer of the skin. It is very effective for individuals rubbernecking for ways to remove skin insufficiencies like pigmentation on account of pigmentation. Phenol, trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and alphahydroxy acids (AHAs) are some of the chemicals employed in this treatment.
Microdermabrasion or most usually renowned as microderm is a skin revitalizing method also used to treat pigmentation. As an effective option, this method employs a device like a sandblaster to spray crystals on the affected region. It is a facial-sanding procedure which targets to exterminate the deceased layer of the skin. This treatment however requires more than one session to lessen the effects of hyperpigmentation or completely remove Melasma and pigmentation. Microdermabrasion is a simple and non-invasive procedure.
Melasma is not curable. This is only manageable. This is seen that melasma reduces after certain age, like after 40-45 years. Since this is because of internal and external factors, The condition can be improve with medicines and can come back once you stop treatment. So you have to use SAFE and EFFECTIVE medicines for longer time.
Laser skin pigmentation treatments have strict post-operation guidelines that is mandatory for patients to follow.
- Skin upon which the laser treatment has been done will often appear red and possibly slightly swollen for the first 24 hours, apply anti-swelling medicines given by doctor for few days.
- Don’t go in sunlight since skin remain sensitive after laser and peel treatment for melasma. Apply thick coal of sunscreen and moisturiser.
- Avoid nanti-melasma medicines for few days, i.e. 5-7 days, restart once skin is normal.
- Stop all the medicines 3 days prior to your next sitting.
- so it is advised to avoid applying makeup or fragranced skin products for 1 week.
- Contact Manager (9999557274)for any assistance.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
2nd rank in AIIMS
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 12 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.
MD Skin, Post MD SR
Ex-Dermatologist AIIMS, New Delhi
12 Years Experience
2nd rank in AIIMS SR 2013
Winner ACSICON EP 2015
Derma Quiz Winner
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 10 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.