Acne Treatments In Delhi
Acne plagues thousands of individuals around the world. From teenagers to grown-ups on the wrong side of mid age, it is a skin ailment that is tremendously common as well as very spiteful. It is painful, upsetting and often leaves scars even after it is treated. There are hundreds of skin-care merchandises that claim to treat acne. Finding the right treatment for you is virtually like finding a needle in a haystack. SkinQure is a well-reputed clinic that provides acne treatment in Delhi with the team of highly experienced dermatologists. To make things a bit easier for you, SkinQure’s team can lend you a helping hand.
Acne Treatment in Delhi at SkinQure
At SkinQure, we use numerous acne treatments to get you rid of the pesky problem such as chemical peeling, dermabrasion, etc. An acne treatment first depends on the skin nature of the individual. An acne treatment can last some month or several years, contingent on how the patient applies the treatment and how severe the stage of acne is.
Before starting any treatment for acne, Let’s know all about acne. Dr. Jangid is answering all your queries hare/ Don’t forget to ask if any question arises in your mind ?
Acne and pimples are synonyms, acne is medical term while pimples is common term. Acnes are basically disease of sebaceous glands (Oil glands), commonly present on upper part of body like scalp, face, chest, upper back and arms. basically there are few changes that can lead to acne or swelling in sebaceous glands, changes like –
- Increase oil production under influence of hormones
- Increase layers in the duct of glands leads to blockade of sebaceous duct
- Bacterial infection ( specially p. acne bacteria)
See in picture –
Acne can be caused by –
- Excessive hormonal action on skin ( like PCOS in females)
- Diet – Oily food, high carbohydrate diet, Chocolates,
- Certain Medicines like steroids
- Excessive or long application of make-up
- Stress induced pimples
- Chemicals and pollution
Broadly pimples can be classified into 4 types – ( See Picture)
- Comedonal pimples or White heads and Black heads
- Papular pimples – means small raised pimples with mild redness
- Pustular Pimples – Pimples filled with pus, this indicates bacterial infection
- Nodulo-cyctic pimples – These are severe forms of acne, with swelling and lot of pus.
Individuals who struggle with acne recurrently often settle on acne treatments. Diverse individuals react differently to acne; some folks become withdrawn while some folks are not much concerned. Psychological effect of acne does not depend on the physical gradation of it but on an individual’s thinking. Acne treatments help folks even those who are not deeply affected by it on emotional level. These treatment upsurges self-confidence and boosts self-image.
Doctor customise treatment of acne on basis of – types of acne, severity of acne, type of skin. Here are some treatment options —
- General care – Minor acne problems can be manage with general skin care like proper face wash and care.
- Medical treatment – Medical treatments include oral and topical medications which is decided by doctor according to need of skin.
- Organic Peeling treatment This is one of Best treatment for Acne which not only treat pimples but also colour and texture of skin.
- Laser Treatment – This is mainly for acne scars. Visit Laser for acne scars page.
Yes, picking, pricking, popping or pressing acne will deteriorate the condition because it will only push the infection profounder and will cause more soreness. Doing this also will cause scar once the acne is treated.
Acne must be treated as per the category and severity of the acne. There is no best treatment for it and a treatment which worked one time might not work the next time around. To get the best treatment, you should visit a dermatologist or a skin care professional who can genuinely evaluate your acne and offer the right solution. Visit SkinQure, to get the best acne treatment in Delhi at affordable cost with highly experienced dermatologists.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
2nd rank in AIIMS
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 12 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.
MD Skin, Post MD SR
Ex-Dermatologist AIIMS, New Delhi
12 Years Experience
2nd rank in AIIMS SR 2013
Winner ACSICON EP 2015
Derma Quiz Winner
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 10 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.