It’s Time to Fight Back Open Pores with Peels and Lasers at SkinQure
Open Pore Treatments
Generally, it is assumed that it’s the majority of adolescents only who undergo the struggle of oily skin and open pores which is irrefutably a wrong statement. Rather debunking this myth, males and females of all age groups can be affected with this skin disorder, producing excess of sebum in the skin that causes open pore skin disorder. At SkinQure, a leading hair and skin clinic in Delhi NCR, we are equipped with the best and effective treatments that are known to treat your open pore problem with a satisfactory result.
The treatment for open pore disorder at our clinic is carried forward in a very enhanced and transparent manner. First, the real cause behind the occurrence of open pore is diagnosed and studied after which our own expert and professional dermatologist and skin specialist, Dr. Jangid himself guides the patients towards the appropriate treatment required for treating open pores. He might recommend you options like CO2, peels, and medical treatment.
So what are open pores in reality? Actually, they are dilated sebaceous glands opening that usually tends to get visible and prominent on the middle face. To be precise, the open pores can occur after 40 years or can even affect people coming in the age bar of 20 years or so. Thus, if you’re going through the open pore skin problem, you might need a good consultation like Dr. Jangid at SkinQure who has been diagnosing the root cause behind open pore problem, treating it in the effective and fruitful manner.
Skin pores can be considered as small pits on the face that usually tends to get visible on areas like nose and cheeks. At our clinic, some of the ways through which your open pore treatment can be head forward includes the following techniques:
- Medical Management: Regarding open pore treatment, topical retinoid are considered very effective for eradicating the issue on a complete basis. So if your skin is oily, you can be asked to opt for this treatment where you can see the result in the next 2 months’ post-treatment.
- Organic Peels: Impeccable can be the exact word for peels in open pore treatment at SkinQure and all around. Especially when your skin is oily and acneic, apparently assisting to open pores. This is why a majority of good dermatologist like ours suggests organic peels for open pores that can improve the skin tone and texture simultaneously. To be precise, Glycolic and Salicylic Acid Peels are known to offer the best result for the same.
- Lasers: Fractional CO2 laser, Micro-needling RF and 1450 nm Diode lasers are quite useful in open pore treatment. These-energy based devices decrease oil production and do collagen remodeling to improve skin texture.
At our clinic, the entire laser treatment along with the medication is of the highest quality that are simultaneously US-FDA approved when talking about the lasers. This is why it turns safer to opt for our laser treatment options that are not only of highest quality, but also known to deliver the best result in a procedure like open pore treatment. While you can be suggested to opt for different laser treatment as per your pores’ condition, CO2 laser is regarded as the best and aggressive one, delivering the right result in a hassle-free manner.
Micro needling is yet another option that can be recommended for treating your open pores along with Razor Fix Laser also known to deliver a safe and effective result post open pore treatment. But both the dermatologist should be aware that CO2 laser is quite aggressive that might end in resulting pigmentation along with a burnt skin if not used properly.
On a general term, a person might require up to 4-8 sittings for acquiring a good result through open pore treatment. If lasers are used in any condition, 60%-90% result can tend to get appear in the 4-8 sittings.
Since a laser treatment for open pore skin problem like CO2 is aggressive in nature, you might encounter mild pain during the procedure. Therefore, to make it a comfortable open pore treatment, we at SkinQure use local anesthesia for open pore treatment that will help you to escape feeling the pain, making it a minimal painful treatment procedure.
On the other hand, micro needling comes along with a minimal pain process that’s usually treated with topical anesthesia.
Some of the basic precautions that you need to adhere to after open pore treatment includes the following:
- Protect yourself from the sun for next 1 week.
- Avoid using make-up or any other skincare activity for the next 10 days.
- Regularly use creams that’s been prescribed by your doctor.
- Use moisturizer for avoiding a dry skin.
- Avoid scabbing and touching your skin.
- If oral medicines are prescribed, intake them religiously.
- Call our manager at 9999557274 if any other problem arises.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
2nd rank in AIIMS
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 12 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.
MD Skin, Post MD SR
Ex-Dermatologist AIIMS, New Delhi
12 Years Experience
2nd rank in AIIMS SR 2013
Winner ACSICON EP 2015
Derma Quiz Winner
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 10 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.