Switch to smoother skin with our mole removal treatment
Benevolent in nature, moles can differ in color and shape. While some can be of flesh-colored, others can be dark brown, blue, or even red, having the potential to occur anywhere on the body. At SkinQure, we are offering the cutting-edge technology, expertly treating patients that are looking for mole removal under the supervision of our expert dermatologist, Dr. Jangid. Therefore, if you’re considering mole removal in Delhi, visiting SkinQure can irrefutably solve your concerns forever.
Since moles extend down past the epidermis, simple shaving or burning wont confiscate them fully and can regrow. At SkinQure mole removal in Delhi choices for permanent result.
Moles are actually a collection of pigment forming cells that are known as melanocytes. In medical terms, professionals call it ‘Melanocytic Naevi’. These moles can appear before and within 6 months for life, called ‘Congenital Melanocytic Naevi’. Whereas, some moles can appear after 1 year which is termed as ‘Acquired Melanocytic Naevi’.
Click here to know about moles by Dr. Jangid.
Emphasizing on his forte, Dr. Jangid, a renowned dermatologist by profession explains that moles can be of the following types, namely –
- Giant Melanocytic Naevi: These moles are present since the time of birth. Generally, they are very big, covering a large area of the body.
- Junctional Moles: These are small, flat moles that are commonly known as ‘Til’ in Hindi. They are small in size, having a dark brown color.
- Compound Moles: Moles that are raised, asymptomatic, and dark brown or black in color are known as compound moles. Remember that such kind of a mole can also have hair emerging from the center.
- Dermal Moles: These are deep moles and they are raised, skin-colored moles.
- Blue Moles: As the name suggests, moles that are blue in color are known as blue moles.
- Red Moles: Known as ‘Cherry Angiomas’, they are not actual moles. Rather, they are a result of the external growth of some blood vessels present in the affected area. These are easily treated with RFA or CO2 Laser.
Dr. Jangid, our skilled and one of the best skin professionals in town has always stated that some moles can appear after birth. In fact, moles, on a general term can appear till the age of 30-40 years, after which ‘Junctional Moles’ can get disappeared on their own.
Click here to watch more about moles.
Appearing of a mole is a genetic tendency. So it’s not possible to stop. On the other hand, sun protection can reduce the new moles to appear, turning them less black.
Penning down his good and long experience in the dermatology world, Dr. Jangid says that there are different types of moles out which most of them never take the form of cancer. Talking about Indian skin, moles are usually safe to have, having very minimal tendency to change into melanoma (Melanocytic cells cancer). Despite this fact, Dr. Jangid, ensuring the transparency amongst his patients suggest consulting a dermatologist if witnessing the following changes –
- A sudden change in mole’s size, getting bigger
- A rapid change in the shape of moles, turning asymmetrical with irregular margins
- Quick change in the color of moles
Still having queries related to moles and cancer? Click here to know for further details.
Absolutely not. A good and expert dermatologist like Dr. Jangid will always recommend to never-ever try doing this through home-remedies or on your own. In order to remove them completely, you will end up having a bigger scar on your mole area, making it difficult to treat later.
At SkinQure, you will be introduced to the best and effective treatment for mole removal, prescribed after analyzing your condition properly. Dr. Jangid will study your case, suggesting you the right medicines and treatment required to get rid of them completely.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
2nd rank in AIIMS
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 12 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.
MD Skin, Post MD SR
Ex-Dermatologist AIIMS, New Delhi
12 Years Experience
2nd rank in AIIMS SR 2013
Winner ACSICON EP 2015
Derma Quiz Winner
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 10 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.