Medi Facials at SkinQure can be tailored for sensitive skin categories and skin conditions like rosacea, acne, scarring, pigmentation, sun impairment and more. Medi Facials also help to promote quicker and healthier cell turnover while also intensely exfoliating the skin.
Medi facial using oxygen therapy uses a medical pigment lightening agent with the ionic properties of galvanic current to lighten and improve the skin. The enzymes that are used are the mildest peeling agents available that reestablish the vivacity of healthy skin.
Medi-facials have more advantages for your skin and are long-lasting. Medifacials encompass the usage of a few chemical peels and laser machines while doing the process. They hydrate the skin, thus making it soft and supple. Sufficient moisturization helps recoup a fresh and healthy appearance. Gentle exfoliation with skin brightening serums invigorates the skin giving it a vivacious look. Anti-ageing medifacials augment tautness of the skin. They have more advantages for your skin.
- Relaxation: Medifacials have a relaxing effect on your skin when apt pressure is applied to the pressure points.
- Stress-buster: All of us are aware that stress can cause skin problems. A good medi-facial can cure any breakouts and renovate the skin from within.
- Prevents bacterial breakouts: Medi-facial such as an anti-acne facial helps eliminate the bacteria that cause swelling during breakouts with the assistance of LED light. It also decreases the pore size, stabilizes oil production and endorses healthy cell growth.
- Anti-ageing effects: Serum used in medi-facials helps decrease signs of ageing and keeps the skin looking youthful and glowing.
- Replenishes the skin with vitamins for a renewed radiance
- Facial and neck cleansing and rejuvenation
- Decreases wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Moderates stretch marks, revitalizes skin
- Needle-free deep skin treatment
- No downtime
- Zero skin print
- No irritation or soreness
- Short and enjoyable
You can straightaway go back to your home with a skin feeling refreshed and glowing.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
2nd rank in AIIMS
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 12 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.
MD Skin, Post MD SR
Ex-Dermatologist AIIMS, New Delhi
12 Years Experience
2nd rank in AIIMS SR 2013
Winner ACSICON EP 2015
Derma Quiz Winner
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 10 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.