Deal with the Anomalies. Protect Your Skin from the Hazardous Wart Growth
Wart Removal Treatment In Delhi
Before diving deep into the topic, it’s essential to understand what Warts are actually all about. Supporting the previous line, warts, also known as Verrucas are small growth pattern that tends to appear anywhere on the body, typically having a rough texture. Usually, it looks like a solid blister or a small cauliflower.
Our top-notch treatment for warts has always been in talk along with being considered as the best in the capital region, supported by great and satisfactory outcomes. We, at SkinQure had successfully dealt with patients having issues related to warts. Meanwhile, we continue to carry forward our expertise, treating and healing patients under the supreme guidance of Dr. Jangid, a renowned skin specialist in Delhi NCR.
Warts are caused by viruses called Human Papillomavirus (HPV) family. Warts are a kind of viral infection that mainly grows on dead skin cells, having the potential to penetrate deeper skin cells as well. Warts can grow anywhere on a human body, be it like face, hands, feet, nails, and private parts.
Emphasising on the same, Dr. Jangid, the best skin specialist in town expresses that warts spread due to close contact, like hand shake, play with contact, unhygienic facial massage and spa, bare foot and by sexual contact.
Warts are small skin like lesions that are raised, eventually appearing on top of the skin.
Penning down his expertise, Dr. Jangid explained that warts can generally be segregated into 5 types.
These can include:
- Common warts – These are raised lesions with filliform (feather like) skin on top. ( See in Picture). These warts commonly present on exposed areas like hands, legs, face.
- Planar warts that occurs of the face, These are flat warts and skin coloured. Spread due to shaving and facial massage. or other dermatological procedure on face like laser, peels . (See in picture)
- Plantar or Sole warts that’s visible on feet, These are tough, flat and hard skin. (See in picture) , spread due to common use of chappals, bare-feet walk and excessive sweating on soles and in shoes. They are not corns, corns are different condition, not caused by viruses.
- Periungual warts that affects the nail area. These are type of common warts. These warts can grow inside the nail and sometimes difficult to remove. (See in picture)
- Genital warts occurring on the private parts, spread due to sexual contact, can occur on private parts, anal area and nearby skin.
Unfortunately, people use many home remedies to remove or destroy the warts, like lime, incense stick (अगरबत्ती) or by hair, but these home remedies can also destroy the nearby normal skin, that can leave big mark and the wart never go permanently. So there is no good home-remedy as such available that can cure or minimize your wart by any means. Rather, they can cause side-effects, leaving more scars on the affected area. Thus, Dr. Jangid, himself recommends not to take any action for eradicating it at home as warts can be removed only by chemical or electric means.
It is better to visit a good dermatologist, asking for a professional assistance on the same.
At SkinQure, we are treating our patient’s wart issue by mainly 4 ways that are quality-driven and proven to bring a fruitful result. It can be branched as:
- Cream based medicines like Retinoids and other weak acids
- Chemically treating it with TCA or Podophyllotoxin burn
- Removal of virus by laser – CO2 or RFA laser
- Supportive treatment like immune-booster
- Cryotherapy is another mode of treatment
Note that the lasers available at SkinQure are all FDA approved, known to give the best outcome to your skin disorder.
In small number of cases, the warts can vanish by its own, but in most of the cases, they develop into multiple warts on other parts of body and can spread to other family members and friends. Once the lesions are multiplied, it eventually turns difficult to remove all warts, thus making it difficult to stop the spread as well.
Therefore, it is suggested to get treated for your wart issue at the earliest by visiting a renowned and skilled dermatologist near you.
Expertly clearing everybody’s concern, Dr. Jangid without hesitation and through his decade-long experience claims that cancer caused by warts are usually uncommon. Though, a large and standing wart on private parts can change its form, transforming into cancer. The occurrence of cancer depends on strain of virus like HPV 6, 10, and 11 that are most non-cancerous. Whereas, HPV 16, 18, 31, 32 can definitely cause cancer.
Thus, if you are finding any symptom of warts growing on your body part, it is suggested to primarily go for a professional consultation, getting an appointment booked with a good dermatologist like Dr. Jangid.
There are no such complicated precautions that are accompanied post-wart removal treatment. Though, a majority of dermatologist might recommend to follow these basic precautions like:
- Restrict yourself from touching the operated area
- Consume medicines regularly as prescribed by your doctor
- Use a separate towel and sleeper
A small minimal scar might remain on your face, post laser wart removal that will eventually fade away with time.
Warts on the genital parts are sexually transmitted. That’s why they can be associated with other sexual diseases due to which a complete work up is done before heading towards or suggesting the treatment.
At SkinQure, we have some great treatment options for your warts existing on the genital parts that can help you get rid of them in a fruitful manner. These warts are commonly termed as ‘Genital Warts’.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
2nd rank in AIIMS
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 12 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.
MD Skin, Post MD SR
Ex-Dermatologist AIIMS, New Delhi
12 Years Experience
2nd rank in AIIMS SR 2013
Winner ACSICON EP 2015
Derma Quiz Winner
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 10 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.