Look and Feel Younger with Our Dermal Fillers Only at SkinQure.
Considering the ongoing latest cosmetic trends, dermal fillers are irrefutably amongst the hottest topics that have eventually became a popular choice for all the individuals desiring to look young and beautiful, reversing the clock. In fact, renowned skin clinics like SkinQure have already started to cater in this segment, helping patients to get a plumped, smooth, and youthful skin. So choose us today, helping you reverse the clock with the best dermal filler treatment in Delhi NCR.
The dermal filler treatment at SkinQure helps our patients in attaining the appealing appearance, leaving behind age-based skin problems like the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other relatable visible signs. With the availability of the latest tools to offer dermal fillers, the entire procedure is supervised by our expert dermatologist and skin specialist, Dr. Jangid who ensure to guide you in an effective manner, blessing you with the rightful results. Post-visiting us, a general diagnosis on your skin type might be conducted for ensuring the sort of dermal filler treatment you might be suggested with.
Dermal fillers are an injectable substance made from natural and synthetic material like hyaluronic acid and have been developed for injection into the skin to restore its youthful appearance. And at our clinic, we are offering the best dermal filler treatment that are known to bring the best, fruitful outcome in the form of an evergreen and youthful skin.
There a plethora of benefits that you can enjoy while getting a dermal filler treatment. Some of the includes:
- Easy way to enhance your looks with no surgery and minimal time procedure.
- The result from a single treatment can be seen instantly that lasts around one year for facial treatment and around six months for the lips.
- Gain natural looking result without affecting your facial expression.
Any adult who is clinically indicated and deemed fit to make an informed decision about the dermal filler treatment and risks associated with it is known to be a good option for dermal filler injections.
At SkinQure, the treatment takes approximately 15-30 minutes for the completion of dermal filler procedure.
Dermal filler treatment is widely being in used for getting rid of aging problems like facial lines, wrinkles, creating fuller lips, revitalizing the skin, and so on. Emphasizing on the areas dermal filler can be applied, these includes:
- Nose and mouth lines.
- Lines around the mouth.
- Natural lip enhancement and definition of the border.
- Natural cheek augmentation.
- Nose and chin enhancement.
- Replacing lost tissue, volume loss, and scar corrections.
Indeed, yes. The aesthetic results for dermal fillers treatment are immediate where you can witness the result yourself right after the appointment gets over.
Usually no pain relief is required when injecting dermal fillers into the skin for the correction of lines and wrinkles. However, some people might experience a mild discomfort amid the dermal filler treatment.
Though the rate of side-effects is rare, some of them might include:
- Redness on the treated area.
- Tenderness on the injected area.
- Skin necrosis (Rarest Occasions)
- Blindness (Rarest Occasions)
At SkinQure, some of the post-filler instructions that can be suggested by none other than Dr. Jangid himself might include:
- Apply cool compresses to the area/s treated as this helps reduce swelling and the potential for bruising
- You may begin wearing makeup once you have adequately cooled/iced the area/s, as instructed and any pinpoint bleeding from the injection site/s has subsided.
- DO NOT RUB OR MASSAGE the treated area/s on the day of treatment. When cleansing your face or applying make-up, use gentle, sweeping motions to avoid excessive mobility of the area/s.
- AVOID excessive movement of the treated area/s for the first few hours and up to 2-3 days.
- AVOID strenuous exercise or activity for the remainder of the treatment day. You may resume other normal activities/routines immediately.
- You may take Tab Dicloran SR / Tab. NAC SR if you experience any mild tenderness or discomfort. Avoid aspirin or ibuprofen products as they may increase your potential to bruise.
- AVOID drinking alcohol for a minimum of 12 hours as this may contribute to bruising and/or swelling.
- AVOID extended UV exposure until any redness/swelling has subsided. Apply an SPF 30 or higher sunscreen to the treated area/s.
- We recommend you wait a minimum of 2 weeks before receiving any skincare or laser treatments.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
2nd rank in AIIMS
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 12 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.
MD Skin, Post MD SR
Ex-Dermatologist AIIMS, New Delhi
12 Years Experience
2nd rank in AIIMS SR 2013
Winner ACSICON EP 2015
Derma Quiz Winner
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 10 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.