Laser Hair Removal has become a blessing to save one from tiring and painstaking experience of shaving and waxing. Laser Hair Removal has become the most popular and successful cosmetic procedure for permanently saying goodbye to unwanted hairs with minimum side effects.
Although, Laser Hair Removal is very promising and has a high rate of success. There are things which one should know before considering it.
How does Laser Hair Removal Works?
A high energy laser is focused on the base of the hair follicle through the skin. This energy is absorbed by the pigment on the hair follicle and progressively damages the follicle to its root and prevents the hair from growing back.
However, it is recommended to get your skin and hair type examined by the therapist first. So that the data collected will be used for adjusting the laser intensity.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- A minimum side effect which tends to go away or subside within hours or a day like other conventional hair removal procedure.
- Successful results make it very cost-effective and satisfying as there is no need for regular expenses on wax and shaving. Although the treatment itself costs you up-front it saves you from expending money on unwanted hairs for the rest of your life. It even saves a great deal of time which you might spend on shaving or waxing.
- Painless experience- Unlike the conventional way of removing hairs one doesn’t have to put up with painful, irritation, and unsightly ingrown hairs issues. However, some people have described a feeling of tingling sensation while the treatment.
- Fast and Precision– Each treatment session takes a few minutes but it varies with the size of the treated area. And the precision with the laser targets the hair follicle that after a few sessions it permanently prevents the growth of hairs in the treated area. Disadvantages of Laser Hair Removal
- Takes Time– The best result of the treatment is visible after 4 to 5 sessions and the treatment will permanently stop the hair growth after 8 to 10 sessions.
- Upfront Costs- Although the treatment is on an expensive side in comparison to waxing, shaving, etc but it saves a great deal of money in the long run.
- Tanning and Sunburn- It is recommended to avoid artificial tanning and sun exposure before the treatment, as the treatment shows the best results when there is a contract between the hair and skin color.
- Varying results- The treatment’s result is subjected to the area where it is done, age, sex, skin color, skin type, hair types.
Side effects of Laser Hair Removal
- Minor side-effects like redness, swelling, itching, or tingling. They tend to subside in hours or a day.
- Temporary alteration in skin pigment– skin might get slightly lighter or darker. But it’s temporary.
- Sensitive and delicate- After the treatment, the skin feels delicate and sensitive to sunlight. It can be tackled with proper sunscreen. It is also temporary. However, people find themselves recovering from the side-effects very quickly. But it is highly recommended to take this treatment from a highly experienced therapist.
At SkinQure, you will find the best, US-FDA approved lasers that are meant to offer the best result to our patients in terms of satisfactory outcomes. Not only this, SkinQure is known to be occupied with the new-age tools and lasers that make this treatment procedure an effective one in a hassle-free manner. Furthermore, the expert supervision of our expert dermatologist and hair specialist, Dr. Jangid ensures to provide the best professional guidance that is of utmost importance during the consultation and treatment.
So if you’re looking out for the best laser hair removal treatment in Delhi NCR, your search might just come to an end. Visit our clinic today, allowing us to help you solve your query in the professional and transparent manner.
So, when are you planning to visit us? Book an appointment at SkinQure Clinic in Delhi.
For any assistance you can write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or can contact us through call on: +092665 55500.