Acne Scar surgeries
If yes, then all you have to do is visit SkinQure, one of South Delhi’s best skin & hair centric clinic. We are under the expert supervision of our professional Dermatologist, Dr. Jangid who himself guides all the treatments happening under our roof.
Here Dr. Jangid is explaining about common Acne Scar surgeries performed at SkinQure Clinic.
An acne scar is usually the result of inflamed blemishes that occurs due to skin pores engorged with excess oil, bacteria, and dead skin cells. The scars start to get visible when a breakout starts penetrating the skin deeply, thus damaging the tissues residing within it. We at SkinQure first study our patient’s medical history before heading forward for any further medication or treatment.
Well, Acne scars can be different types, and according to the type of the scars doctor decides which treatment is good, like surgical or other treatments.The best part about acne scar is that it can be treated. Though, some of the treatment requires professional help as well. This is where a good and experienced Dermatologist like Dr. Jangid can prove handy, solving all your issues with ease and comfort.
We at SkinQure have successfully dealt with numerous cases of acne scars. As per our expert Dermatologist Dr. Jangid, acne signs and symptoms vary heavily depending upon the seriousness of a patient’s skin condition.
Some common types of acne scars are –
- Rolling scares – These are U-shaped scars and this happens because of some fibre attached from deeper skin, which pulls skin inside, The best acne surgery treatment is subcision.
- Boxcar – These are box shaped scars and surgery done for boxcar are – Punch excision, Punch excision and grafts, suturing
- Icepick scars – These are deep scars like pins, narrow opening. generally surgery is not indicated
- Hypertrophic scars – These are elevated scars. Surgery generally not indicated but can be done for large lesions. it called debulking surgery.
There are many types of surgeries for acne scars and doctor decides which surgery will be good for scars – Here is the list of some common acne surgeries –
- Suncision – This surgery is for rolling scars.
- Punch excision and suture – This surgery is for boxcar and combined scars
- Pinch excision and elevation –This surgery is for boxcar and combined scars
- Punch excision and Grafting — This surgery is for boxcar and combined scars
- RFA cutting – This surgery is for boxcar and combined scars
- Combinations of surgery
After the mutual consent over the treatment between you and your Dermatologist, he/she will create a plan tailored to your needs and requirement. At SkinQure, we consider several pointers while creating the plan including the scar type, skin condition, along with the patient’s overall health condition.
For obtaining the best results, we at SkinQure try to solve the acne scar through medication first. If it fails to bring any result, this is when we recommend our patients to go for laser therapy. The laser treatment at SkinQure is performed by Dr. Jangid who’s a renowned name in the dermatology industry.
Generally 5-7 days are required to heal the surgical skin. Suture is removed after 7 days.
Well, The result may vary from person to person. It also depends on types of scar, site of scar, size of scar and healing power of skin. Generally 30-70% results can be expected ( as said by various studies. Complete clearance is not possible. For better result, Doctor combines other treatment modalities like Lasers for acne, Organic Peels and Medicines to give better result. So always ask all about treatment results prior to staring any therapy.
2nd rank in AIIMS
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 12 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.
MD Skin, Post MD SR
Ex-Dermatologist AIIMS, New Delhi
12 Years Experience
2nd rank in AIIMS SR 2013
Winner ACSICON EP 2015
Derma Quiz Winner
Dr Jangid, MD Skin is one the best skin specialist in South Delhi, with more than 10 years of experience in new treatments, technology and research into skin and hair problems, skin surgeries, hair transplant surgeries, Lasers and anti-ageing. Dr. Jangid tops the list of best dermatologist in delhi.